Deep well, river, Resevoir factory, High Flow Low Head Submersible Water Pump
Inlet at least under water 1M
High flow low head
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or according to customers' requirement.
Generally within 20 days, depends on the quantity of your order
XBD-Q High Flow Low Head Submersible Water Pump
1) Multistage Centrifigal
2) Advanced Electric pump
3) Automatic & submersi
XBD-Q High Flow Low Head Submersible Water Pump
Made up of combination between submersible motor and pump, series of Q small size submersible pump will be applied into every situation and various environment, especially for fire demand and drainage of schools, hospitals and hotels etc which are comparatively quite, and widely into irrigation and drainage and water saving irrigation of farmland and irrigation and drainage of engineering and construction as well.
1. Rated frequency is 50 HZ. Nominal voltage is 380±5% three-phase alternating-current supply.
2. Pump must be 1m under water intake, but submersible depth must be within 70m and bottom of motor must be at least 1m.
3. Water temperature usually less than 20°C.
4. Water quality:
l Silt content less than 0.01% (weight)
l PH 6.5-8.5
l Chloride content less than 400mg/L. For example, normal temperature water, well water, river water, lake water.
1. Submersible fire pump unit for well is composed of four parts of water pump, motor, water pipe, water proof cable,in which water pump is single-suction multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump.
2. Because of water-filling structure inside, submersible motor is mainly used to motor-cooling and bearing-lubricating. With temperature variation in the course of operation, the high-pressure installation under motor can automatically adjust with the change of water-filling inside motor.
3. To prevent silt from entering into motor, de-sander and outside framework oil seal are equipped at the top of motor composing the sand control mechanism and whole motor seal structure.
4. There are no water injection hole and vent hole on the top of motor.
5. To support the remaining axial force from water pump and weight of motor rotor, thrust bearing and thrust plate are mounted on the lower part of the motor.
6. Motor stator adopts waterproof electromagnetic wire with good insulation and water-resistance. The structure of stator is like squirrel cage.
1. Fill up with water before use, tight up and inject water, draw off the water, otherwise don’t allow to use.
2. No more than 1 second for test run on the ground.
3. Make it certain that pump set is entirely inside water, but its depth should be less than 70 meters and keep water speed faster than 0.1m/s around the motor.
4. Operate down-lead and cable joint according to instructions.
5. Notes: cables of pump set shall match nominal voltage and electricity.
6. Caution: Keep motor on the ground In the course of use.
7. Caution: To keep off electric shock, power dump must be done ahead of pump set moving, maintenance and clear.
8. Caution: When it comes to long-term storage, surge tank cover and regulating membrane must be disassembled from the bottom of motor and drain off the water from the inner motor. At last finish the reassemble of surge tank cover and regulating membrane.
9. To prevent fire pump from rusting, pump controller needs to be accompanied with periodic inspection for one short operation every other 15 days.
l Water inlet of pump must be under the water away from more than 1 meter, but less than 70 meters. The lower part of motor shall be away from bottom of well more than 1 meter.
l Motor start under full pressure if rated power less than 15kw.
l Motor start as reduction voltage if rated power more than 15kw.
2. Preparation for installation:
l Measure the diameter of well, water depth and check the power supply system.
l Check whether the pump set goes on well or not and ensure there is no stuck part inside. Pump head and motor shall be connected by bearings. Pay attention to tightening.
l Open air outlet and water injection screw and then inject water into the body of motor. Pay attention to water-filling and tight plug so that there shall be no water leaking.
l Use 500 volt tram egger to check motor’s insulation and result shall be more than 150HZ
l Hoisting apparatus shall be prepared like tripod and pendant chain etc.
l Set up starting device, and get motor started instantly. Make sure whether the motor goes with label in the same direction or not. If not, please switch two power joints.
l See more on diagrammatic drawing. First, install a piece of pump pipe on outlet and fixed by splint. Lift it and drop into well.
l Take another piece of splint to fix another water pipe and then lift, down to pump flange with connection. Simultaneously tighten up the screw from diagonal line.
l Rubber seal shall be done while installing elbow pipe, sluice valve, outlet, etc.
l Cable shall be stuck in the outlet flange.
l Try to figure out the problem if any stuck occurs. Don’t lay down the pump by force in case of getting jammed.
l Prohibit operation under well by staff.
l Protection switch and starting device shall be installed behind switchboard that is equipped with voltmeter, ampere meter, indicator light.
l Protection measures that firm connection between bottom of motor and pump pipe for accident free.
START, TEST RUN AND STOP:
l Use 500 volt tram egger to check motor’s insulation and result shall be more than 150HZ.
l Observe whether electric current, voltage, flow are within ranges and noise and shake or not. If so, please fix the problem immediately.
2. Test Run
Observe whether electric current, voltage, flow and pressure of outlet in the course of run. Any following question comes up please check it out.
l Electric current exceed rated value on nominal voltage.
l Flow reduces more than normal on rated discharge pressure.
l Insulation resistance less than 0.5 MΩ.
l Intermittent leak happens.
l A sudden noise and shake on electric pump.
l Protection switch frequently shut down.
Stop is namely power off. Next start must be 5 minutes later or longer in case of overheat of motor. It’s better to shut down after stop.
MAINTENANCE AND PRESERVATION:
1. Periodical test run is a must.
2. Try to operate pump under normal conditions.
3. Disassemble of pump set
Cut off from lead and cable joint. Remove line protector and filter net. Twist bolt between inlet and motor.
Discharge surge tank cover. Drain off from regulating membrane. Take off de-sander, connection mount by turn: mount--thrust bearing--thrust plate--lower guide bearing mount--rotor--upper guide bearing mount.
6. Assemble of pump set:
Remove rust, grease, dirt. Install motor and water pump and get connection by axial organ.
7. Assembly sequence of stator:
Stator assembly→ Lower guide bearing rotor assembly →Thrust plate→ The left-hand nut→ thrust bearing assembly→ Mount assembly →Upper guide bearing assembly→ Framework oil seal→ De-sander→ Coupling mount, adjust bolt for motor bearing and fix regulating membrane and surge tank cover.
8. Assembly sequence of water pump:
Fix bearing and inlet section on positioning seat. Impeller and taper sleeve are fixed on bearing by tear open outfit canister. Then assemble blower inlet casing, impeller by turn. At last, assemble blower inlet casing, check valve, etc.
9. Preservation for pump set
First of all drain off the water inside the motor of electric pump, dry the surface and grease the bearing, packed by cable. Keep it off from dust and corrosive substance. Room temperature ranges from 0°C to 30°C.
CURVE & PARAMETERS:
ABOUT KAIYUAN PUMP
≡≡ Company View
Shanghai Kaiyuan provides submersible water pump, sewage pump, fire-fighting water pump, multi-stage vertical (horizontal) water pump, diesel engine water pump, water supply equipment and other pumps( electro bomba centrifuga ). Here we have modern production base of 20000 square meters, and 1500 square meters of office, professional R&D institution and technology team, which makes us a world-class company. Here all Kaiyuan machines are designed, produced, assembled and tested according to the ISO9001:2008.
≡≡ Production Flow
Supplier Assessment Reports provide you with the knowledge to source with confidence and with reduced risk. They contain an assessment made by one of our third party inspection companies and are available for download.
≡≡ Contact Us
IF You Need More Information About our Pumps. Please Kindly Email Us, We Will Reply As Soon As Possible!